Miami Mold Inspection & Testing
As an InterNACHI-certified Miami mold inspection and testing company, we always want to be learning to keep you and your home safe and to be the best inspectors possible. We adhere to guidelines set by InterNACHI for COVID-19 for all of our inspections. These new practices are to assure the safety of our clients, realtors, and colleagues.
Our commitment is to continue our Miami plumbing and home inspections, as we have for decades, as part of the solution for our clients and our communities – limiting exposure, risk and helping our customers safely complete their real estate transactions.
Here are the steps we are taking to reduce the risk of exposure:
- We are limiting in-person contact as much as possible.
- We are monitoring our own health and the health of our families
- All our inspectors will be wearing Personal Protective Equipment during inspections and when in contact with realtors and clients.
- We will continue to observe recommended guidelines for distance between people.
- We will clean and disinfect our inspection tools before and after each use. This will also include vehicles, computers and cell phones.
- We will be following the hand-washing protocol before, during and after each inspection.
- We will continue to observe all Federal, state, and local agencies recommended guidelines.
- Presidential Inspections provides Miami with mold inspection and testing as well as plumbing inspections.